Fire breaks out at Rugby home - The Rugby Observer

Fire breaks out at Rugby home

Rugby Editorial 20th Jan, 2020   0

FIRE broke out at a Rugby home on Monday afternoon (January 20).

Four fire engines put out a blaze at a house in Saunton Road.

A spokesperson for Warwickshire Fire and Rescue said the fire affected around 20 per cent of the two-storey building, spreading to the roof.

None of the occupants were harmed.




Subscribe

Receive a weekly update to your inbox by signing up to our weekly newsletter.

Announcements

Weddings, Birthdays, Bereavements, Thank you notices, Marriages and more.

Advertising

Advertise with the Rugby Observer to reach your audience

Business Directory

From plumbers, to restaurants, we can provide you with all the info you need.